Monday, October 13, 2008

My name is Lauren!

Hello all, I created this blog many months ago but have been pondering the approach I wanted to take. I have decided on blatant honesty, me in the raw... well not completely raw, I won't be blogging in the nude or anything!

My name is Lauren.
I am a twenty-something gal, who dreams of the day she can be married to the man she loves and have his babies. In actuality they will all be my babies, he's just my sperm donor of choice, mainly because I think he is handsome and he makes me laugh.

I currently live in sunny California and go to school at CSUN. I am a Liberal Studies major and have two years until I am finished. I would love to teach Kindergarten or maybe even first grade because I have a passion for watching children become individuals with purpose to their lives.

In my spare time I love reading blogs, and sipping wine. I have an odd obsession with the Golden Girls, and am dangerously addicted to lotion and chap stick. I'm sure I'll talk about hat later.


Hope you enjoy the many posts we share together, happy reading!

2 comments:

Jaime said...

thank god! i was wondering if hell had to freeze over for you to write in this thing.

as for the nude posts...i'm waiting.

Jaime said...

Financial aid for shopping sprees?! You?! Nooooooo. Never. Oh my. I'm alerting authorities as we speak.