Thursday, October 16, 2008

Save the Drama for Your Mama

One thing I really and truly hate in life is drama. Drama that is so ridiculously unnecessary. The people who make a scene and then make a grander scene because you glanced their direction, are too much for me. I don't like to be a part of it.
One thing I hate even more so than this is putting together a party for someone; coordinating, inviting, scheduling, driving, paying and having it all blow up in your face with drama. Too much drama even for your mama. It's my party and I'll cry if I want to...drama.
Dont do it! It ruins reationships, causes ilness', makes you look like an idiot.

2 comments:

Jaime said...

Save it mama! I like parties so if all this blows up in your face, I'll be here to eat the cupcakes.

Stephanie said...

Preach on Martha! Update your blog! Or I might forget to check it, hehe.