Friday, October 24, 2008

The Movie Star


I've recently found myself addicted to this little guy, thanks to YellAsian. She decided since I love ginger that these little guys would be a nice surprise, and she was right. I first tasted them one afternoon a few years ago at Janet's house. I just can't get enough of this chewy goodness. I'm not sure if this is good for me or not, I am pretty sure that it can't be too bad. Although there are many disturbing photos on their website of cannibalistic Gingers such as this one, and also the giant growth coming out of his right side is a little unsettling.

All in all, Ginger is good for you and here's some reasons why:

  • Relieves menstrual cramps

  • Soothes morning sickness

  • Eases Indigestion & heartburn

  • Has Natural anti Inflammatory agents

  • Has aphrodisiacal properties

1 comment:

Jaime said...

The pictures weird me out. He also has a bunch of fruity friends too that I'm not so sure about.