Sunday, January 25, 2009

Darn Door Dings


Guest Post by: The Blonde Baker

So, poor Lauren....she just bought the cutest little car, a Toyota Yaris. It's 4-doors, silver, black interior, and her name is Colbie (yes, after the singer). She takes wonderful care of Colbie. Always gets her oil changes on time, or at least 1,000 miles over (that's not bad-right?). She parks her far from other cars (Colbie is very antisocial) and cleans her pipes well. But a few weeks ago, Lauren parked little Colbie far from her peer at work. As we left for the gym, I glanced to my left and gasped at the site...a large door ding, about 2 in long, PLUS another bump below it.

"Lauren, what happened?" I said

"What do you mean" Lauren said

She had no clue it happened.

"Did anyone leave a note?" I said

"No"

So, like any friend...I told her she HAD to send a tasteful, yet firm email to her lovely co-worker asking the culprit to-fess up! Now, it's been 2 weeks and no email. That's the world we live in, pretty crummy uh? Poor Colbie, poor Lauren...tear.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

Hi Colbie,

I still love you, flaws and all. You're my little rocket.