Monday, January 26, 2009

Interviewed Pink Style

A few weeks ago Slice of Pink offered for whoever, to be interviewed by her. I most definitly took advantage. Here are my Q&A's:

1. What one luxury will you never live without?
Hmmmm. I dont think I could live without lotion. Simple but neccesary.

2. You win $5,000, all of which you must spend in one store. Which store do you choose and what do you buy?
Where do I sign up for this gig? I definitly would shop at Anthropologie, and this is what I would buy:

Can I have more money please?

3. Do you fold your underwear or just stuff them in a drawer?
Definitly a stuffer...unless I'm cleaning my drawers (every 5 years) then I lay them all flat and stack them.

4. What is the last thing you lost?
Uhhh....the syllabus to my Literature Instruction for Diverse Learners class.

5. Name three professions that you'd like to try for a day.
A School Principal
A Bartender ($$$)
A Baker (do I get a cute apron?)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Me too! A bartender sounds like such fun!